Join Us April 3rd for the ASDWA-GWPC Webinar on How State Source Water Protection Programs Can Work with Conservation Districts
March 25, 2014
The Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA) and the Groundwater Protection Council (GWPC) invite you to join us for this webinar that will be held on April 3, 2014 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm (eastern time). State drinking water, ground water, clean water, and agriculture programs, EPA Regions, and other interested stakeholders are encouraged to participate.
The purpose of the webinar is to showcase the new Source Water Collaborative Toolkit and share state source water program experiences from Minnesota and Nebraska in developing relationships and working with their conservation district partners. Participants will hear from state source water protection and conservation partners in these two states as follows:
- Ryan Chapman, Wellhead Protection Coordinator, Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
- Marty Stange, Environmental Supervisor, Hastings Utilities
- Daryl Andersen, Water Quality Specialist, Little Blue Natural Resource District
- Mark Wettlaufer, Source Water Protection Supervisor, Minnesota Department of Health
- Aaron Meyer, Source Water Specialist, Minnesota Rural Water Association
- Carrie Raber, Urban Conservationist, Stearns County Soil and Water Conservation District
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/532151385. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.